Combining capabilities usually reserved for a computer-controlled converter, the DECIMATOR 12G-CROSS 4K HDMI/SDI Cross Converter with Scaling and Frame Rate Conversion is an independent device that features both HDMI and a 12G/3G/HD/SD-SDI input, and can cross-convert either signal to the other. It features a built-in scaler and frame rate converter, allowing you to convert the input signal to your required output standard in 3249 possible conversion combinations, and it supports 294 VESA formats via the HDMI input.
The 12G-CROSS features one HDMI 2.0 output and two pairs of 12G/3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs, controllable via 57 selectable conversion modes to fit your needs. This converter does not require a computer or DIP switches to control as it incorporates a small LCD screen for menu functions, and four buttons for control. It comes with a USB cable, a power supply, and features a threaded locking power socket to prevent accidental power loss during use.
- (3840 or 4096) x 2160p: 50/59.94/60 via HDMI or 12G-SDI
- (3840 or 4096) x 2160p: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HDMI or 6G-SDI
- (1920 or 2048) x 1080p: 50/59.94/60 via HDMI or 3G-SDI (Level A or B)
- 1920 x 1080i: 60/59.94/50 via HDMI or HD-SDI
- (1920 or 2048) x 1080p: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HDMI or HD-SDI
- (1920 or 2048) x 1080PsF: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 via HD-SDI
- 1280 x 720p: 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25 via HDMI or HD-SDI
- 1280 x 720p: 24/23.98 via HD-SDI
- 720 x 480p59.94 or 720 x 576p50 via HDMI
- 720 x 480i59.94 (NTSC) or 720 x 576 (PAL) via HDMI or SD-SDI
- The HDMI or SDI input can be scaled and/or frame-rate converted to the required standard.
- Supports 294 VESA formats via the HDMI input
- Four SD/HD/3G/12G-SDI outputs allow the converter to be used as a 1 to 4 distribution amplifier. SDI output pair 1 can either be a copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2.
- The 12G-CROSS incorporates an LCD and button-controlled system. This gives you access to features that usually require a computer. Adjusting DIP switches or having access to a computer to change a simple setting are not needed.
- The audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.
- The unit incorporates a USB port for control and firmware updates.
Dimensions: 13 x 10.6 x 3.1 cm
Warranty Length: Limited 3-Years Warranty
Package Weight: 1.00 kg
Price: 458,68 EUR + VAT